Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Stuff - Duffy - The Show




I just recently just got a couple of fresh new pieces for my office. First, I stopped over at Duffy yesterday to pick up a Nice Ride print from Mr. Alan Leusink. I was a little nervous when I showed up because I really respect this guy and all the work he's done over the years so I wanted to make a good impression. I walk in, and he has on the same green twin six shirt as me. How funny is that. Anyhow, he showed me around an I got to check out some really cool new work that they're developing right now. I love how friendly and connected the design community is here in mpls.
The other fresh piece of design that I got recently was the new Adfed Show invite. Rumor has it that Knock did it this year. Anyhow, it's a really fun concept.

1 comment:

  1. You are correct! KNOCK did design The Show invite for this year.

    ReplyDelete