Sunday, September 6, 2009

Prayers Needed...

I know tha tyou usually visit Allan's blog for beatiful design ispiration, but today Allan needs your help.

Early this morning my husband, Allan, was the victim of a shooting and is in need of your prayers. Please keep him in your thoughts.

Allan is currently in stable condition at the Hennepin County Medical Center. The local newstations have been covering the story and I would appreciate it if they would respect our family's privacy in this very difficult time.

Thanks.
Maria

6 comments:

  1. Maria and Allan, We are thinking of you both and sending lots of love and positive thoughts your way. Please, keep us up to date on Allan's condition and let him know everyone is thinking of him.

    Best,
    Nate Strandberg & Katie Kirk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart aches to hear this news. My thoughts and my prayers are with you Maria and Allan through this very difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they haven't been respecting your privacy, and that upsets me deeply. apparently @WCCO is the big offender. please let them know that you don't appreciate what they are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allan and Maria,
    We are so sad to hear of this, but will focus on thoughts of Allan getting well again. Thinking of both of you and your families. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for healing and for Maria and your family in this sad time.
    Take care Allan

    Cousin from Wisconsin

    John K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I don't know Allan in person, this blog is a frequent stop for me. I'm a designer living in S. Mpls, so I can relate to a lot of what Allan shows and says.

    I am SO sorry to hear this news. My god. My thoughts are with you guys.

    ReplyDelete